If you’re looking for additional income streams or for various ways to create money, you’ve come to the right place. Her blog offers some interesting information on Meesho, the Indian e-commerce platform with the fastest rate of growth. Try not to pass up this fantastic possibility to make money. You will receive all the information required to become a member of the Meesho Merchant Panel from us.
What is Meesho Merchant Panel?
Meesho Supplier Panel is really a flexible platform that facilitates communication between suppliers and a large reseller network. As a supplier, you may increase revenue by making your items available to a larger clientele.
You need the following documents in order to sign up as a reseller or supplier on Meesho.
- Bank account
Process for Meesho Merchant registration
Those who wish to become Meesho providers do so in order to boost their monthly revenue.
It is mandatory to have a bank account and a GSTIN.
Follow the steps below to create an account on the Meesho Merchant Panel:
- First, go to supplier.meeshosupply.com, which is Meesho’s official website.
- You may now see the selling option on the homepage’s right side. It requires a click from you.
- You will be presented with an application form; complete it with your name, email address, and phone number, then confirm it with the one-time pin (OTP) that you got on your phone.
- Once the necessary information has been entered, establish a password and choose “Create Account.”
- On the following page, you will need to provide your bank details, pickup address, supplier details, and GST details.
- After completing all the criteria and clicking the submit button, your application will be sent to the appropriate department.
- After your application has been accepted and the necessary verification has been finished, you will be able to access Meesho India’s control panel.
Advantage of becoming a Meesho Merchant
Given below are the few advantage of using the meesho merchant are:-
- You may sell your platform with 0% commission when you use the Meesho platform.
- Since there are fewer product returns, your earnings as a vendor will increase.
- Meesho works well in tandem with a number of logistic partners to pick up orders from suppliers’ doorsteps and deliver them to customers.
- When compared to other e-commerce sites, Meesho’s payment methodology is quite practical. Payment is usually sent to suppliers and resellers within 15 days of the goods being delivered.
- You won’t experience any problems with product listing, orders, or inventory management because to Meesho’s extremely user-friendly provider interface.
All things considered, the Meesho Supplier Panel is an effective tool for suppliers trying to increase their market share and boost sales. It offers a user-friendly interface, extensive order fulfillment and product management tools, insightful data, and efficient customer support. Suppliers may optimize their business potential within the flourishing e-commerce ecosystem by utilizing the Meesho Merchant Panel.
Also Read About: